Preparing for the Unexpected
Weather. Missed Connections. Accidents. Injuries. Illnesses. Politics.
It’s all about what could go wrong even when you’ve done everything right. We offer the most reliable and comprehensive travel insurance products on the market.
We partner with the highly reputable Allianz Global Assistance insurance provider to bring you the best values for both domestic and international travel. The plans include coverage for both business and personal travel.
Statistics show that 1 in 3 travelers choose some level of insurance protection while away from home and the numbers are growing every year as more people are traveling for business and pleasure that ever before.
Details Matter for the Best Coverage
Different plans cover different kinds and levels of losses, illnesses and accidents. Whether you are traveling domestically or internationally also affects the kinds of issues and expenses for which you may need protection. If you are a frequent traveler, an annual plan may be the best value with the most comprehensive coverage. So, it’s important to confirm your specific needs. We can help you with that.
Top 10 Reasons to Protect Yourself with Travel Insurance
TODAY Travel Editor, Peter Greenberg, recommends purchasing travel insurance to protect your financial investment and your peace of mind. Greenberg lists nine reasons* why he thinks travel insurance is a must-have accessory. *And we have listed a 10th reason why travel insurance is important.
- Your flight has been cancelled.
- Your bags are lost and your medication is in it. You need to have an emergency prescription filled.
- Your passport and wallet are stolen; you need emergency cash and a replacement passport.
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. You need a medical evacuation.
- You need to cancel your trip due to illness.
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. You need your non-refundable expenses covered and to get to your destination.
- You have a medical emergency in a foreign country.
- A terrorist incident occurs in the city where you’re planning to visit and you want to cancel your trip.
- A hurricane, volcano, or earthquake forces you to evacuate your resort, hotel or cruise.
- And…in response to our unpredictable economy, there is also 10th reason: You lose your job, but you’ve already paid for your trip or cruise, and need your cash back.
* Source: Peter Greenberg, TODAY Travel
A Note from Allianz Global Assistance
“Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Global Assistance travel insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. Many of our travel plans include benefits like:
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption
- Emergency Medical/Dental coverage
- Emergency Medical Transportation
- Baggage Loss/damage
- Travel Delay
- Travel Accident
- Rental car protection
And all of our plans come with our award-winning customer service!
We also provide one of the largest lists of covered reasons for trip cancellation and trip interruption including covered injury and illness, legal separation/divorce, strikes, natural disasters, bad weather, jury duty, traffic accidents, normal pregnancy, job loss and more.*
Be sure to read the Certificate of Insurance and Letter of Confirmation for the specifics on what your plan covers. Save money, safeguard your journey, and make your vacation memorable for all of the right reasons. Ask your Destination Specialist at Leck Travel Service which travel insurance plan is right for you.”
*Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please see Certificate of Insurance/Policy for details.
**Insurance coverage is underwritten by BCS Insurance Company (OH, Administrative Office: Oakbrook Terrace, IL), rated A-” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under BCS Form No. 52.201 series or 52.401 series, or Jefferson Insurance Company (NY, Administrative Office: Richmond, VA), rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co., under Jefferson Form No. 101-C series or 101-P series, depending on the insured’s state of residence. Allianz Global Assistance and Allianz Travel Insurance are brands of AGA Service Company. AGA Service Company is the licensed producer and administrator of this plan and an affiliate of Jefferson Insurance Company. The insured shall not receive any special benefit or advantage because of the affiliation between AGA Service Company and Jefferson Insurance Company.